Wednesday, May 27, 2009
{ title; notes to self p.2 }


now. lets review the list i made 2 months back. and see if i'm accomplishing or trying to accomplish anything.

    to do :
  • eat proper. (well. i'm trying to stay away from fast food as much as i can.)
  • start running. (eh. i've started to exercise! by playing badminton! say hello to my badminton buddy, seokhui!)
  • hello long hair. (its about there already)
  • start believing in myself. (still trying.)
  • pray that some of my wishes come true. ha ha.
  • start doing exercises to make hidden fats & not so hidden ones gone. (see point 2.)
  • revamp my wardrobe. (YES!)
  • curb my online shopping habit. (pretty much cut down on the shopping.)


well. can say i'm mid-way to becoming who/what i wanna be?

(:

Labels: , ,



mrs. lonely (: ;
@ 5:02 PM
{ }